Gothic dagger Wallace
- Overall length approx. 534 mm
- Blade length approx. 374 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 181 mm
- Blade width at the cross-guard (base) approx. 39 mm
- Blade thickness at the cross-guard (base) approx. 4, 8 mm
- Blade width 5 cm from the point approx. 24,8 mm
- Blade thickness 5 cm from the point approx. 4,5 mm
- Thickness of the striking edge approx. 2,5 mm
- The Point of Balance is approx. 2 cm far from the cross-guard
- Weight approx. 904 g
- Blade of spring steel DIN 54SiCr6, quenched to a hardness of approx. 53 HRC
Specs may slightly vary from sword to sword. Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.
Included in these categories: Medieval practical daggers