Middle Ages and Dark Ages drinking horn (1pc)
These natural cow horns are crafted to match the historical design of the medieval and Viking warrior drinking horn. More information...
These variants are in stock
Middle Ages and Dark Ages drinking horn in different sizes
Because it is a natural product, the individual drinking horns differ in size, curvature and color.
The drinking horns are available in the following sizes (1 inch = 2.54cm):
- 20 - 21 inches in length, 14 - 16 inches in neck circumference
- 16 - 19 inches in length, 12 - 14 inches in neck circumference
- 12-15 inches in length, 9-12 inches neck circumference
- 8 - 11 inches in length, 7 - 9 inches in neck circumference
Parameters of the photographed specimen
- The shortest drinking horn in the photo is approx. 18cm long, the longest then approx. 38cm
- Neck diameter of the largest drinking horn from the photo is approx. 9.5cm x 8.5cm; at the smallest approx. 7 x 6cm
- Weight about 110-544 g
Because is a traditionally hand-made product from purely natural material, its size, shape and color may vary from item to item. Please understand that we cannot comply with possible requests. Your item will be selected from stock randomly.
Please note: This is a fully functional prop of historical design, which is produced in small quantities in traditional manner. A regulatory food safety certification would make the price unaffordable. For that reason, we are committed to the following legal notice: This is an ornamental item, neither certified nor suitable for contact with food!
Made from 100% ethically sourced ox horn and oak wood base. 0% leak locked with FDA approved food-safe sealant suitable for your cool to lukewarm liquids up to 20% alcohol content. Avoid dishwasher and hot liquids. Hand-wash before use. For a longer life span treat with bees’ wax after each use. Please note this is a natural product and this does decay with time and cracks may come.
A high-quality product made by Lord Of Battles®