Bone Needle - 5pcs
Bone needles have been used since the stone age and were still common well into the Medieval period, especially for commoners. Bone needles were not only inexpensive when compared to metal needles, but they also work quite well for sewing wool. More information...
These variants are in stock
Bone Needle - 5 pieces
7cm Embroidery Needle
- Approx. 7cm long - smaller Embroidery Needle: Embroidery needles made from bones. These are just perfect for embroidery as they are hard and not brittle. They have a smooth texture and a sharp point.
- The length of the photographed copy is approx. 70.4mm
- The cross-section of the photographed copy is approx. 2.5 x 5.9mm
- Weight approx. 2g
9cm Sewing Needle
- Approx. 9cm long - larger Sewing Needle: This sewing needle is crafted from solid bone and has slotted eye which is better suited for slippery threads like wool than round holes.
- The length of the photographed copy is approx. 85.3mm
- The cross-section of the photographed specimen is approximately 5.3 x 4.6mm
- Weight approx. 3 g
Please Note: These handcrafted, organic items will vary slightly in size, shape and color.
A high-quality product made by Lord Of Battles®