Middle Ages Dagger Elijah, 12-13 cen
A solid and well he balanced dagger, ideal for the re-enactment and sword-combat shows. The embossment on the pommel creates a shape of a cross from both sides. A custom made scabbard can be ordered to the dagger. The scabbard is made of approx. 2mm thick cowhide, which can be pickled black, brown, red or blue. More information...
Middle Ages Dagger Elijah, 12th - 13th century
- Total length approx. 456mm
- Blade length approx. 301mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 106mm
- Width of the blade at the guard approx. 33mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 5mm
- Width of the blade 5cm away off the blade point approx. 13.3mm
- Blade thickness 5cm off the blade point approx. 4.4mm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 1.7mm
- The pommel has a diameter of approx. 38.5mm
- The ricasso is approx. 33.5mm long
- The central fuller is approx. 179mm long
- Weight of the dagger approx. 460 g
- Blade made of spring steel DIN 1.7103, oil-quenched to approx. 52-54 HRC.
Due to manual finalization, the specifications given above may vary slightly from item to item. Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read also our Directions for the use of bladed weapons.