Bred in the jungles of Asia, our Banshee sword has its origins in the Thai Krabi and its close cousin, the Burmese Dah. Extremely strong and very quick, the Banshee is a cutting sword first and last, with a slightly weight-forward balance for slashing through jungle growth with ease. The high-carbon blade is heat treated for optimum shock absorption and edge retention, and the spiral-wrapped black leather grip provides excellent handling qualities. The sword comes equipped with a high-retention locking mechanism for safety. The wooden scabbard is finished in matte black, with side rings designed to allow a number of carrying options. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Premium quality made by Hanwei.
- High-carbon steel blade
- Leather handle wrap
- Excellent balance
- Overall length: approx. 82.5cm
- Blade Length: approx. 53.34cm
- Handle Length: approx. 29.2cm
- Weight: approx. 737 g
- Point of Balance: approx. 10.16cm
- Blade Width at Guard: approx. 3cm
- Width at Tip: approx. 3.56cm
- Blade Thickness at Guard: approx. 7.1mm
- Thickness at Tip: approx. 5.3mm
- Blade Steel: 1566
Specifications may slightly vary from piece to piece.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.