Compound Bow for Beginners
A bow for beginners with a rich accessory: arrow rest, sight, arm guard, quiver, compound bow and 3 wooden arrows. This bow is suitable for right-handers only. It is recommended to press nock points onto the string, fixing the position of the arrow.
|Price incl. 21% VAT:
Compound Bow for Beginners in Set
- Overall length approx. 875 mm
- peak weight : approx. 35 lbs
- draw length : max. 25"
- axle to axle : approx. 32,5"
- Lengh of arrow 27" (71 cm)
- Brace height 19 cm
- Weight 1010 g
- profile of the limb 34*8 mm
- 50*7,5 cm - quiver
- 13,5*5cm - forearm guard
- Right-hander version
Caution: This bow is designed for beginning users. Misuse or careless use may cause injury. Hence, please follow the instructions hereunder:
- Please assemble the bow as the drawing shows. You will find it among our photos and on the bow packing.
- Do not aim or point to anything or anyone before you are ready to shoot.
- Do not shoot without arrows. This may damage the prod or cable/string for and injure the user.
- red + black
- green + black
Number of product reviews: 0 Rewieved so far: 0 customers.