The smaller and finer worked the rings are, the better protection they provide. We are proud to offer the peak of the armorer's art (and patience) as it pertains to mail. Butted, 17 gauge (1.14 mm) steel rings are only 3/16" (4,8mm) round providing unsurpassed protection. Incredibly dense, the rings provide the ultimate defence against whatever comes your way. All warriors of the period prized this type of mail- it was purchased by the few who could afford it and presented to the hero that earned it.More information
Hero's Chainmail Coif
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
One size fits most.
- Weight approx. 4 kg
- Maximum total length approx. 48.5 cm
- Width at the neck approx. 21 cm
- Width of the stretched collar approx. 61 cm
- The height of the face opening is about 19 cm
- Material thickness of the ring 1.4 mm
- Outside diameter of the ring 7.8 mm
- Inner diameter of the ring 4.8 mm
Premium Quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts®
Included in these categories: Chainmail hoods and caps