Halberd Sofredus, 16th century.
- Weight 2350 g
- Overall length 224.5 cm including wooden shaft
- The whole metal halberd-head is in total 55 cm long and 23.5 cm wide
- The blade of the halberd is 4.1 mm thick
- Embossed clover leaf on one side of the blade - maker's mark
- Thickness of the striking edge 1.5 mm
- The spike is made of consists of 12 mm square steel
- The top of the spike it is thinned to a 5.5 mm prism
- The wooden shaft is studded on two sides with 48 cm long and 14.8 mm wide steel strips (langets) to protect the shaft from edged weapons
- Each langet is riveted with 5 rivets
- The shaft is made of octagonal-section wood with a diameter of 35.6 mm / 36.5 mm
- Metal parts made of mild steel
Specifications may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Included in these categories: Halberds