Medieval Halberd decorated with a relief S.XVI
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- The total length of the wooden bar is approx. 1,618 mm
- Spear length approx. 490 mm
- The blade of the spear is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,870 g
- All metal parts are made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- The wooden pole is made of Samba wood (Triplochiton scleroxylon).
- The used designs are based on originals preserved in Museum of the Army (Toledo).
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Halberds