Hand-carved heraldic blazon w. castle tower and lion
- This blazon (coat of arms) can be used as a wall holder for two crossed swords
- Overall dimensions approx. 600 x 505 mm
- Weight approx. 2,5000 g
- Made of pine and birch wood. The central shield is made of birch wood
- There is a rampant lion carved on the central shield, that is the symbol of many noble and souverain European houses
- It is for decorative use.
- The device on the back can hold one or two swords.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Renaissance Shields