Templar Sword in wooden base - letter opener
- Total height: approx. 180 mm
- Height of the wooden base: approx. 33 mm
- Blade length: approx. 90 mm
- Dimensions of the shield: approx. 47 x 35 mm
- Length of the cross-guard: approx. 54 mm
- Blade thickness: approx. 1.91 mm
- Weight: approx. 85 g
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
In June 1099, Crusaders conquer Jerusalem at the cry of God wants it. 20 year later, nine Crusader Knights make vow of poverty, obedience and chastity. They stay at the King’s Baldiuin II of Jerusaem stables that was built over the Salomon’s Temple ruins. They are named like the Poor of the Solomon’s Temple. Templars , half-monk, half-soldier. Nowadays, 1000 years later their legend continues in the present.
Included in these categories: Letter openers