Celtic Dagger Briant
- Overall length approx. 360 mm
- Blade length approx. 241 mm
- The blade edge is approx. 0,7 mm thick
- The cross-guard is approx. 96 mm long
- The blade at the guard is approx. 31 mm wide and 5 mm thick
- The blade is at its widest part approx. 47,2mm wide and 5 mm thick
- At 58mm from the point is the blade 32,2mm wide and 5 mm thick
- Weight approx. 790 g
- Blade from AISI 440 Tempered Stainless Steel
- Silver plated hilt, cast from Zamac (zinc alloy).
This is just an ornamental item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made in Spain by Marto.