Dybek Viking sword
Specifications of the Dybek Viking sword:
- Grip parts have brass finish
- Blade made of 420 stainless steel
- Total length approx. 1046 mm
- Blade length approx. 822 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 104 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 39.11 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3:38 mm
- Weight approx. 1589 g
This sword is only for decorational purposes, is NOT battle-ready!
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
During the 9th and 10th century a new breed of warriors swept across Western Europe from the Northern Territory: The Vikings. These brave adventurers whose strength and determination carried them over great oceans swept away all resistance with their mighty swords.
Art- Gladius, have reproduced the Dragon Exterminador, a classic Viking sidearm as carried by the legendary Viking King Sigurd.
Included in these categories: Viking swords