Sword Richard the Lionheart
- Comes with no sheath
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1117 mm
- Blade length approx. 880 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 242 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 53.53 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3.69 mm
- Weight approx. 1621 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
RICHARD I THE LIONHEART (1157- 1199)
At he end of the 12th century, emerged the Historic Image of Richard The Lionheart as a Warrior King, Crusading Knight and Prince of Troubadours.
By 1189, he was King of England and towards the Third Crusade by 1190, he conquered the infidel Saladin and freed the Holy Lands; ensuring his name lived forever as one of the greatest English Monarcs.
Art Gladius, has recreated now his great sword, symbol of faith that saved Europe.
Included in these categories: Replica swords and decoration swords