Product No: 10826
Sword Julius Caesar bronze with optional sheath
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Blunt blade
- This sword is manufactured for display only.
- Tempered blade, etched from both sides
- Guard and pommel cast of Zamac
- Total length approx. 782 g
- Blade length approx. 598 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 84 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 54.97 mm
- Thickness of the blade: 3.8 mm
- Weight: 1620 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
THE JULIUS CAESAR ROMAN SWORD
During the middle of the firt century B.C. the mighty Roman Empire of Julius Caesar ruled the lenght of Europe. From Galia (France) through Germania to England, the Roman Legions were renowned for their discipline and strategy and most of all, for their Sword.
Art. Gladius are produd to present a magnificent reproduction of the ancient Roman Gladius or Shortsword of the Legions.
From the pommel, which features the Roman God Jupiter protecting the Roman Camp through to the blade which is finely etched and shaped in the distinctive broad pointed Gladius style favoured by centurions and soldiers of the line, this authentic reproduction is a Sword worthy of the men of the worlds first great military empire.
Included in these categories: Gladius Swords