Templar dagger Thibaud with leather sheath, 12th century
- Total length approx. 432 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx.106 mm
- Profile of the blade at the guard approx. 31x5 mm
- Blade length approx. 285 mm
- Weight of the dagger alone approx. 406 g (sharp version)
- Weight including sheath approx. 450 g
- Blade of hardened spring steel DIN 54SiCr6
- Steel hardness approx. 53° after Rockwell
- Pommel with raised center with embossed cross (from both sides).
- The handle is wrapped with a thin leather tape of dark brown color.
- Delivery with simple belt sheath, dark brown.
Please read also our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.
Included in these categories: Medieval practical daggers