The wood grip of the Medieval Dagger Baselard is wrapped in leather cord for a good hold while the high carbon well tempered blade comes to a strong point. A scabbard is included.More information
Medieval Dagger Baselard
- Blade made of 1055 carbon steel
- Overall length approx. 433 mm
- The blade is approx. 305 mm long
- The Blade is at the cross-guard approx. 44,5 mm wide and 4,2 mm thick
- The Cross-guards are approx. 62,5 mm long and 20,9mm thick
- The blade is approx. 5cm off the blade point approx. 19,11 mm wide and 3,37 mm thick
- The blade is peened behind the rear guard.
- The blade edge is approx. 1 mm thick
- Weight of the dagger approx. 424 g
- Weight of the sheath approx. 92 g
- The dagger comes with a leather scabbard.
Specs can vary slightly from dagger to dagger.
Premium Quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts® For security reasons and as prevention against confiscation by the customs, we do not deliver this dagger with a knife-sharp edge and point. You can re-sharpen the approx. 0,5mm thick edge yourself with a whetstone or with this sharpening kit.
Included in these categories: Baselards