Married to a steel guard and peened pommel with a grip wrapped in thin leather cord. The finish of this dagger-and-scabbard set is slightly polished (silk mat). It is really a nice practical dagger!More information
- Overall length approx. 381 mm
- The blade is approx. 251 mm long, 34 mm wide and 4,2 mm thick
- The Cross-guard is approx. 115 mm long
- The blade edge is approx. 0,5 mm thick
- Weight of the dagger approx. 464 g
- Weight incl. the sheath approx. 575 g
- Blade from 1085 High Carbon Steel, quenched to 48-52 HRC
- The dagger comes with a leather scabbard.
Specs can vary slightly from dagger to dagger.
Premium Quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts®
Included in these categories: Historical Combat Daggers