Blunted version of this seax is battle-ready, i.e. for practical use at battles and reenactment.
|Price incl. 21% VAT:
Short seax Sokkolf
- Total length approx. 406 mm
- Blade length approx. 279 mm
- Length of the crossguard approx. 45 mm
- Width of the crossguard approx. 18 mm
- Width of the blade at the guard approx. 35 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the Guard approx. 5 mm
- Width of the blade 152 mm from the blade tip approx. 38 mm
- Thickness of the blade 152 mm from the blade tip approx. 5 mm
- The point of balance (POB) is located approx. 3 cm from the crossguard (blunt version)
- Weight approx. 495 g (blunt version)
- Blade from spring steel DIN 54SiCr6, oil quenched at approx. 53 HRC
Each seax is individually manufactured. That is why the above specifications can vary slightly from weapon to weapon.
Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read also our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.
Number of product reviews: 0 Rewieved so far: 0 customers.