Nordic Mora Fixed Blade Knife
The Windlass Mora knife is heavily influenced by the Swedish knives we fell in love with on a trip to Scandinavia. Simplistic beauty and great performance are hallmarks of their superior function.
Tough X46Cr13 high-grade stainless-steel blade and famous Scandinavian bevel for a keen edge. Solid brass guard provides just a bit of protection but doesn't hinder field dressing. The handle is bone and Sissoo, a North Indian hardwood. The subtle contouring is very comfortable and feels like an extension of your hand.
- Includes leather belt sheath. Comes in a faux fur lined box.
- A great all-around knife for any outdoor task.
- mirror polished the blade. 52 RC.
- Total length: 20.5 cm
- Blade length: 10 cm
- Length of sheath with loop: 24 cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.8mm
- Weight including sheath: 173 g
- Weight of the dagger only: 91 g
- Weight of the scabbard only: 82 g
Premium quality made by Windlass Steelcrafts®
Included in these categories: Puukko knives