Hand Forged Viking Bearded Axe 78cm
Carrying this Viking bearded axe, you can be the fierce warrior with unbeatable combat skills. It is meticulously hand-forged from tough carbon steel, making it extremely sturdy and efficient. More information...
Hand Forged Viking Bearded Axe
- Hammered Patterned Finish, partially black-coated
- Stout and Secure Blunt Blade
- Genuine Sagwan Teak Wood Handle
- Shaft length (total length) 77.5cm
- Cross-section of the oval shaft about 3 * 3.5cm
- Ax head length 18cm
- Blade length 16cm
- Thickness of the cutting edge or striking edge thickness approx. 1mm
- Weight 1660 gr
When it comes to a true medieval spirit, being hand-forged is a crucial aspect; a quality we persevered in this axe head. The hammered patterns give it an effortless rugged look.