Templar dagger with wooden wall plaque
- Total length 41 cm
- Blade length 27.5 cm
- Length of the cross-guard 11 cm
- Handle length 9 cm
- Length of the pommel 3 cm
- Width of the blade at the parry 3 cm
- Blade width 10 cm off the tip 2 cm
- Thickness of the striking edge 1.8 mm
- Weight 300 g
- The wooden wall plaque made of lacquered chipboard is 17.5 cm wide, 19 cm long and 1.5 cm thick
- The nail holes on the back are 3.2 cm apart
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Decorative Daggers