Ornamental Viking dagger with wooden wall plaque
- Total length 33.5 cm
- Blade length 20 cm
- Length of the cross-guard 10 cm
- Handle length 8 cm
- Length of the pommel 3 cm
- Width of the blade at the parry 2.8 cm
- Blade width 10 cm off the tip 4 cm
- Thickness of the striking edge 1.1 mm
- Weight 312 g
- The wooden wall plaque made of lacquered chipboard is 17.5 cm wide, 19 cm long and 1.5 cm thick
- The nail holes on the back are 3 cm apart
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Decorative Daggers