Product No: 11369
Katana with Dragons, with black lacquered scabbard and table stand
- Total length approx. 1,083 mm
- Blade length approx. 695 mm
- Blade width approx. 27.82 mm
- Blade thickness at habaki approx. 6 mm
- Blade thickness at Yokote approx. 3.20 mm
- Tube size approx. 118 x 98 mm
- The blade is sharp
- Including a wooden stand
- Weight approx. 2,348 g
- Weight without sheath approx. 2,195 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 420
- Grip showing two dragons are hand-painted
- Tsuba made of aluminium and saya fittings made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Patinated in Electrolytic baths
- Tsuba: showing dragon eating a snake made of aluminium
- Saya with lacquered polished finish made of bamboo wood
- Hardened blade with fake hamon
- The three embossed golden stamps on the blade has a meaning this is the mon (official stamp) from Tokugawa and Ieyasu. Two great Shoguns from the Japanese History.
- A sword for decorative / ornamental use only. Not a combat-ready weapon for practical use!
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Ornamental Samurai Swords