Figure of a German knight on horseback
- Base dimensions approx. 330 x 50 mm
- Rider height approx. 300 mm
- Weight approx. 2,490 g
- The symbols on the banner and shield were used in Germany of the XV Century.
- Plates made of a zinc alloy
- Horse made of plastic ABS (anti break system)
- Lance made of brass
- Base made of Beech wood
- Banner and Horse Caparison made of felt (the symbols are mechanically embroidered)
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Mounted knights