Product No: 11350
Roman centurion helmet with red crest
- Ear flaps approx. 145 x 130 mm
- Ear to ear circumference approx. 180 mm
- Depth approx. 170 mm
- Comb height approx. 210 mm
- Material thickness approx. 2.4 mm
- Weight approx. 1,795 g
- Made of lacquered mild steel, approx. 0,9mm thick.
- The interior is black painted and is equipped with no liner.
- For ornamental use only (not a battle-ready helmet).
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Ancient Roman helmets