Conan Sword of Valeria
- Officially licensed Conan movie sword.
- Sword of Valeria, played by Sandahl Bergman in Conan the Barbarian movie.
- Hilt: Bronze Guard and Pommel.
- Wood Handgrip.
- Hilt made of Zamac with bronze and silver finish
- Full-tang-blade from AISI 440 tempered stainless steel, etched
- Excellent Sword from the Exclusive Collection “Conan Swords”.
- Blade made of 440AB stainless steel
- Total length approx. 942 mm
- Blade length approx. 680 mm to the edge of the cast iron head
- The blade reaches into the handle, expands there and forms a short parry-element
- Length of the guard approx. 100 mm
- Width of the blade at the parry approx. 42 mm
- Blade thickness at the parry approx. 5.9 mm
- Blade width 13cm off the blade point approx. 49mm (the widest part)
- Thickness of the blade is 13 cm from the point of approx. 6 mm
- Thickness of the striking edge approx. 0.6 mm
- POB approx. 82 mm in front of the parry
- Length of the handle winding approx. 125 mm
- Width of the pommel approx. 53.8 mm
- Length of the pommel approx. 58.6 mm
- Handle length including the cover rings approx. 190 mm
- The diameter of the wooden handle is approx. 33-38 mm
- Weight approx. 2028 g
This is just an ornamental item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made by Marto in Toledo (Spain).
Included in these categories: Movie replica swords and other weapons