Product No: 11362
Steel gauntlets with embossed brass-finish cuffs
- Total length from the highest point to the middle finger approx. 260 mm
- The length of the palm from the wrist to the middle finger is about 210 mm
- Wrist diameter approx. 120 mm
- Palm width approx. 100 mm
- Weight approx. 1,018 g
- Cuffs with patinated brass finish
- Made of zinc plated iron sheet
- The cuffs are pressed stamped brass sheet with patinated finish
- Metal thickness approx. 0.9mm
- For ornamental use only (no battle-ready gauntlets).
- Made after a historical template from XVI century
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Finger Gauntlets