Unlike knives, most small axes can be thrown reasonably well, even if they weren't designed to be thrown. Furthermore, if an axe is thrown, it may rotate faster than a knife thrown in the same way, owing to the greater part of weight in the head of the weapon.
|Price incl. 21% VAT:
Double-edged throwing ax
- 21,5*11,5cm - approx. size of the axe head
- 55,5 cm - approx. shaft length
- sharp edge!
- 892 g - approx. weight
Instructions for use:
Note that a throwing ax can cause severe injuries! It does not belong in the hands of children!
- Before you throw the ax, make sure that it is not damaged or soiled.
- Do throw with put on leather gloves to protect your hands from abrasions.
- Before you proceed to throw, create enough space around yourself (at least a circle with a radius of 2 meters) and always see to it that nobody is standing beside or in front of you!
- Choose a target from soft materials (such as soft woods or special target boards of hi-tech materials). Avoid throwing on living trees or soil.
- The distance from the target should correspond with your skills and experience. Acceptable is a distance of 5 meters and more.
- Remember that the ax sometimes misses the target and bounces off of objects around the target.
- Sharpen a damaged blade with a diamond file.
- After use, make the throwing axe dry and clean. Then you should oil it to preserve from rusting. Acceptable is e.g. the oil WD40.
- Keep your throwing ax out of reach of children!
Number of product reviews: 0 Rewieved so far: 0 customers.