|In your basket: 0 pcs in total 0 €|
Size approx. 46 x 62 cm
Weight approx. 2,4 kg
- made out of steel
- There is a strong metal holder on the back side.
- Since ancient times was nothing so important for a warrior as his shield!
- It protected the warrior against long range weapons like bows or crossbows.
- Equally indispensable was the shield at close combats.
- Every warrior strove to prevent his sword from damage and hence fenced the enemy’s blows with the shield whenever possible.
- This is a fact that is often forgotten at medieval stage combats!
The warranty is 2 years long and refers to material faults and faults that appear when used in a proper way. The warranty does not cover to common wear out. We recommend using swords made by the same producers for sparring swordfights. Our weapons are designed for training and theatre fencing (stage combats). Brutal and improper use (such as stabbing and knocking it into the ground, or forcing it) can damage even the best sword!