|In your basket: 0 pcs in total 0 €|
Size approx. 46 x 62 cm
Weight approx. 2,4 kg
- made out of steel
- There is a strong metal holder on the back side.
- Since ancient times was nothing so important for a warrior as his shield!
- It protected the warrior against long range weapons like bows or crossbows.
- Equally indispensable was the shield at close combats.
- Every warrior strove to prevent his sword from damage and hence fenced the enemy’s blows with the shield whenever possible.
- This is a fact that is often forgotten at medieval stage combats!